WIA MENTOR CIRCLES APPLICATION PROCESS
The WIA Mentor Circles Program application process has been updated with the launch of our new website. To apply follow the simple steps below. Once your application is successfully submitted, you’ll be notified by WIA Staff if you were selected for your circle choice once the selection process is completed.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS BELOW
Once applications have been launched, browse for the circle of your choice from our Mentor Circles Program page and open the page for the circle you want to apply for.
STEP 1 – APPLY FOR A CIRCLE
- On the circle page of your choice, click the ‘Apply Now’ button (fig. 1).
- Wait for the page to process. It will load a slide-out window on the right of your browser (fig. 2).
- Click ‘Submit Application’ (or Cancel if you change your mind).
- Wait for the page to process. You will see a confirmation/thank you page.
- On mobile devices, the slide-out window will center over the entire screen.
- Only click ‘Apply Now’ and ‘Submit Application’ ONCE and wait for the page to process.
STEP 2 – COMPLETE/UPDATE YOUR MENTORSHIP PROFILE
After your application is submitted, you must go back to your account and complete your program-specific profile.
- Navigate from either the confirmation/thank you page or your Account Portal, navigate to Profile > My WIA Program Specific Information
- Complete all of the WIA Mentorship Program profile questions.
- Click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
- Some Mentor Circle Leaders are requesting additional information from applicants. You can find these requests (if any) on the circle details page.
- Your Program profile and your WIA General Member profile will be viewed by mentors when considering your application. Make sure both are fully complete.
STEP 3 – WAIT FOR NOTIFICATION OF SELECTION FROM WIA
All applicants will be notified by WIA whether they were selected as a mentee or not.
Selections will take place once all application groups close and notifications follow. Check your email and look for the selection announcement on our social channels.
For any questions about this process please email us at [email protected]